Monday 27 August 2018

Punic Wars Libyan Spearsmen - FOR SALE

THESE UNITS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD 

I've been sorting out my Punic Wars collection with a view to making more space in my cabinets for future collections. In doing so, I find I don't have room for everything without a slight over-spill. 

Consequently, to keep things 'shelf tidy', I need to let two units from my Punic Wars collection go. Mulling it over, the thing I probably have too many of are Libyan spearmen - I'll still have six units when these depart the building.



Each unit is 24 figures strong. The figures are Renegade Miniatures. They were painted by yours truly using enamels. The shield transfers are by Little Big Men. The bases are marine plywood, 60 mm square.

So, here are some pics of the units.


 LOT 1 SOLD



LOT 2 SOLD



The price is £204.00 per unit (£8.50 per figure) or £380.00 for the pair. The price includes insured postage by RM Special Delivery within U.K. Other postage by arrangement.

Money received will be spent on figures for my Napoleonic collection, and possibly one or two additions to my Italian Wars stuff (where shelf room is still available).

Thanks for looking.









1 comment:

Carlo said...

Bugger! Maybe next time.