Tuesday 30 April 2024

Spring Clear Out

The following lots are now surplus to my requirements. All are priced to include 2nd class postage (with proof of postage) within the UK. 

I'd prefer, if at all possible, payment by bank transfer rather than Pay Pal. I'd prefer to sell within the UK because it makes postage easier. Otherwise, first come, first served.

If you are interested, drop me a line at: olicanaps@gmail.com

After downsizing my Punic Wars collection, and rebasing it for To the Strongest, I find myself with a few figures left over. I'm letting them go for a knock down price to clear them quickly but, this price is as low as I'm prepared to go. Note that the space on the front base has been filled with the single figure.

44 Renegade Miniatures Spanish scutarii. All painted by me in enamels and based on plywood. £200

6 Renegade Miniatures Balearic slingers. All painted by me in enamels and based on plywood. £30 

16 Renegade Miniatures Roman principes / early legionaries with white shields. All painted by me in enamels. £80

16 Renegade Miniatures Roman principes / early legionaries with blue shields. All painted by me in enamels. £80


Having downsized my WW2 collection I also have these left over:

12 Flames of War (Battlefront Miniatures) M3 Honey tanks, assembled (note, the missing hatch on the front right tank has been reattached since this photo was taken). £60

Thanks for looking.

No comments: