Monday 28 April 2014

Kronoskaf - We're website of the month

Kronoskaf is my go to resource for all things Seven Years War.

http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Image:Header.gif

This blog has been chosen to be the very first "Website of the month".

I'd like to thank my family, especially my mum for all...........and when I was five and a half.......and Mr. Fletcher......[ten minutes later].....God Bless the Great State of Navada and all who sail in Her.

:D :D :D :D 

Operation Zorndorf is coming to a close. I've left the schedule due to my month being broken by a trip to Rome. The Prussian army is now completely finished; it is based and all the standards have been done. All of the Russian infantry are painted, based and flagged up. The game plan is finalised. I just have four units of Russian cavalry to paint and base, two flags to do, and four wagons and draught to do. On the terrain front I still have the Grunds to do, but I've collected all of the materials and I have a design. I started the operation knowing it could be done; though I had my doubts over MY ability to do it - and I have worried at several points - but, I'm going to scrape in just under the wire. Deadlines have their value.

Pictures to follow

1 comment:

Keith Flint said...

And very well deserved.

Best wishes, Keith.