Tuesday 24 August 2021

Free to a good home: I'm giving away ten 2' x 2' desert tiles

 

I have ten of these old polystyrene tiles left and they are free to a good home. 

They are old and a bit battered but, they are all still very useable. 

Note: I'm only giving away the base 2'x2' polystyrene tiles, none of the other stuff pictured (LOL).

I only have three requirements: 

1. You must pick them up from my address in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, UK as they are too bulky to pack up and post.

2. You must pick them up some time in the next two weeks and be able to make definite arrangements (a time and date, etc.) for doing so.

3. You must take all of them regardless of how many you actually want (to save me a trip to the dump).

First come first served, and on that basis no time wasters please.

THESE TILES HAVE NOW GONE, THANKS FOR LOOKING

1 comment:

Ratmaul said...

That was fast! 😂